Web Privacy Statement and Policy
We might release personally identifiable information you submit to us on this site in these cases:
- We do sometimes share information that you enter with our trusted business partners, who have agreed to follow our privacy policies.
- We will release specific information about you to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order.
- We may also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of the security of our website, or a threat of harm to you or others.
- We may also use information you give us to help improve our site’s usability.
- We may use or disclose individually identifiable health information as described in our Notice of Privacy Practices.